Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Should we move before it's too late???

Our landlord has been getting increasingly irritating and weird. He is continually looking for problems and trying to squeeze money out of us. I am worried about their financial situation. I keep waiting for them to say something like they are foreclosing on the place or something like that. I wish I could get the financing I need in order to get a house. That is my ultimate goal. We need to find a place in this area with super cheap rent. That would be the best thing. Actually, if we could find a place that is a two bedroom, about a $1000.00/mon, allows dogs, is in the Uptown/Loring/Stevens/Powderhorn/Etc. area or between Mpls./StP., is on or very near a bus route, has a parking spot, and isn't the size of a shoebox, well that would be awesome! I should do some searching, eh?

Lata' ya'll!

No comments: