Thursday, August 2, 2007

Garden Journal 08-02-07

I can see, when I looked tonight, that 3 of my Jatropa (is that how it is spelled?) or Coral Plant seeds are sprouting. They seem to be thick little buggers, and judging by their seed size, I am not surprised. I'm gonna take pics in a second here and I should have them posted by tomorrow. I can't really think of anything else cool that is worth mentioning. I might have hurt my Angel's/Baby's Tears plant. It just looks a little weird, it may have been that I created TOO MUCH humidity intially, which I have since corrected. Anyway, I'll put up a pic of that too. I need to remember to post 'em in the club. Oh, just now when I went to take the pics of the Coral Plant seedlings (Jatropha Multifia, I double checked...LOL) I noticed that there was one more and judging by the dirt formation in another cell, I think that another is pushing its way through. Oh, one more thing. That funky cutting that my Gemma gave me that FINALLY looks like it is getting roots after sitting two months or so in water, well, I think that it may be Amaranthus tricolor 'Joseph's Coat'. Well, that's it for now!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joseph and the amazing technicolor dream coat...

whoo friday, i am sad you are working this weekend but its okay - you will be home in the afternoon!

love you!