Monday, June 18, 2007

Blah, blah, blah...

I don't really want to talk right now, I'm not in a good mood... It's just one of those days. I still feel like I am spinning my wheels with my life and I'm not sure of what to do with myself and I don't think I am the full person I should be to my family and to Sam and to my friends...I feel like a shadow... Anyway, already bummed that Amy is gone. I am... You know, now that I think about it... If I dropped the whole language thing and I switched my major, I would be SOOOO much happier.

.....

OK, my meeting with the Dept of Hort Counsler is set on the 21st. I figured the Summer Solstice would be good luck. Hopefully this all works best and by Friday I am enrolled in classes on the St. Paul campus.

Anyway...lots of work to do!

Lata' ya'll!

No comments: