Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day 1 after the End of the World...

OK... Now everything is out and in the open. Sammy and Amy read my blog and know why I am having a hard time. Amy is one of the few friends I have left, and pretty much the only good one (besides Jean and Sam, I have no idea where Jess is and I lost her number when my phone died). She called me as soon as she read my blog yesterday, she wanted to make sure I was okay. That meant a lot, and since I know you'll read this, "Thank you sweetie, you're too good to me. I don't deserve a friend like you."

Well, this weekend, with the meltdown and all, I have fallen off the wagon. I'm starting my Weight Watchers again tomorrow, but I really blew over my points for the weekend. Last night, as a way of getting over my emotional explosion, we went to Old Chicago... Did I mention I love that place? Sam didn't really want to go, but he did it anyway 'cause he knew I needed a change of scenery. Afterwards, he said he was glad he went. I think he needed it too. This might sound weird, but I am convinced that there is something about this house. Something that puts a negative spin on things. It's like it feeds and nurtures the angrier, darker part of one's being. I lose my temper more when in this house, I'm more violent, antsy, aggressive. I have been convinced that some heavy stuff has happened here since the first time I came and there are things that I have learned about the house that support my suspicions.

Moving on... This morning, Sam made me pancakes, he's too sweet. I figure since I have fallen off of the wagon, why not? It was great. We're gonna head out to the MOA and Ikea soon, but I had to take a moment to blog. I really wanted to just get on here and thank Sammy and Amy for caring. It means a lot. Now I am babbling. Anyway. Talk to ya'll later!

P.S. Thank you Sammy, I don't think I outright said it in my blog, but I really appreciate you and you being there for me. I love you.

2 comments:

amy said...

you are an awesome friend and you know i care about you so much! glad your feeling better today, and don't worry, we'll get back on track with our points together (you would not believe the crap i ate this weekend...hope you had fun at ikea. when are you going to take me there? >^..^<

Japhiel said...

Soon, soon my child chall you see the wonder that is Ikea!