Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I wish I...

I wish I could get my finances together. I am really having a hard time dealing with this. If I could only get a $20,000 student loan, hell, I am sure that I could make things work with $10,000. I could pay off my medical bills, get the collections off my back for the various financial issues caused by Susie and The Tumor, pay of my car... It just kills me when I think about how much one little thing could turn things around and set me on the path to repairing my credit and financial life. At the rate that I am going at, I'll be lucky if it ever happens.

I wish Sam and I could get a house. I was all teary-eyed looking through all the houses today. I torture myself evey so often with this...I'm not so sure why, but I do. Cute houses, one of them absolutely perfect for us, just under $190,000. Again, with my shitty credit, it'll never happen. All I do is think of a yard that is ours, a house to shape and design as we seem fit... It sucks.

I wish I could be done with school and on to my real job, but I am much happier with the weight now that I have changed gears.

I wish I could figure out how to post a damned video...Sam forgot the best Kelly video...

We'll see if that works...anyway...I should get ready for work!

Lata' ya'll!

No comments: