Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ok...in honor of my meeting tomorrow...

Since I have my meeting on whether or not I am going to change my major tomorrow, I figured that I would talk about why Horticulture is my true calling, for those of you who don't know me anyway. A big reason is I am always doing something with some kind of plant in my spare time. I have them at home, I have them at work, outside and inside. It's my addiction. Do you know anyone who has a baby Lemon Eucalyptus Tree at home that they started from seed? You do now. I make fact sheets to reference to things involving plants and the care of them. If I am not reading a Blizzard Entertainment book, I'm reading a book on plants or something in relation to them. Right now I am reading "Backyard Composting," for real. I'm a geek. Anyway, some things I think are cool:



Green Living...

Campaign Earth

Low Impact Living

Green living tips

Green Living ™
Earth-Friendly Goods For Your Home


The Green Guide



Green Building...

Global Green USA

Green Building

U.S. Green Building Council

Building Green



Sustainable Living...

Maharishi University of Management

Eartheasy



So yeah...I'm a tree hugger...lol... Look at the sites over and see what you think. I kinda grabbed a random variety in hopes of catching your interests! Anyway, I hope you think a little more about the way you live!

Lata' ya'll!

No comments: